Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK CHAMBER of Commerce
The Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK Chamber of Commerce has a unique opportunity for you to meet and engage with our members!
We are looking for an Member Retention Specialist to improve retention by providing excellent service to and supporting our member companies by resolving issues with compassion.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Mail card on business anniversary date
- Administer Member Feedback Survey (Quarterly)
- Attend CMBCC Signature Events, greet members & guests
- Call expiring members to assist with renewal or determine why did not renew
- Update and maintain member records (i.e. online directory)
- Track and report member join + retention metrics to Committee Chair
This role requires exceptional customer service and selling skills and strong knowledge and comfort with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). The successful candidate will have experience in a Customer Service role, be self-directed and capable of interfacing with internal and external stakeholders at various organizational levels. You should also be comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, working virtually or in person.
What We Offer in Return:
- Opportunity to meet and work with like-minded people
- Acquired knowledge in fundraising management & non-profit organizations
- Personal reward & professional development
- Improved skills in written and oral communication
- Forged networks with professionals from CMBCC partner organizations
- Opportunity to help build an expanding organization