Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK CHAMBER of Commerce
The Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK Chamber of Commerce has a unique opportunity for you to meet and engage with our members!
We are looking for a Member Outreach Specialist to promote CMBCC and sell the value of membership. You will be responsible for increasing awareness of CMBCC through a variety of in person meetings, presentations and networking opportunities with corporate and community partners.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Attend CMBCC Signature Events, greet members & guests
- Attend corporate and community partner events to showcase ‘CMBCC Roadshow’
- Place follow up calls to event attendees
- Call prospective members to communicate the benefits of joining
- Retrieve and respond to prospective member e-mail and / or phone inquiries
- Track and report member join + retention metrics to Committee Chair
This role requires exceptional customer service and selling skills and strong knowledge and comfort with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). The successful candidate will have experience in a Sales or Customer Service role, be self-directed and capable of interfacing with internal and external stakeholders at various organizational levels. You should also be comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, working virtually or in person.
What We Offer in Return:
- Opportunity to meet and work with like-minded people
- Acquired knowledge in fundraising management & non-profit organizations
- Personal reward & professional development
- Improved skills in written and oral communication
- Forged networks with professionals from CMBCC partner organizations
- Opportunity to help build an expanding organization
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://membership.cmbcc.org →