Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK CHAMBER of Commerce
Charlotte Mecklenburg BLACK CHAMBER of Commerce has a unique opportunity for you to grow your event marketing skills!
We are looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator to help promote CMBCC’s brand, increase attendance at our signature events and expand the organization’s outreach capabilities. In this volunteer role, you’ll serve as a member of our Communications & Marketing Committee.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- coordinating event details with Membership Committee
- creating event registration pages on Eventbrite
- posting event information to CMBCC’s events webpage at www.cmbcc.org
- drafting + sending eBlasts in Mailchimp
This role requires written communication skills, general knowledge and comfort with Microsoft Word and some familiarity with cloud-based marketing tools like Eventbrite, MailChimp and WordPress, but you don’t have to be a design expert!
What We Offer in Return:
- Opportunity to meet and work with like-minded people
- Acquired knowledge in fundraising management & non-profit organizations
- Personal reward & professional development
- Improved skills in written and oral communication
- Forged networks with professionals from CMBCC affiliate organizations
- Opportunity to help build an expanding organization
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org